Design projects • • • Sage
Sage is a mobile health platform that connects students to a resource library of mental health educational and behavioral health services based on their unique mental health situations. It is linked to the Healthy Minds Survey, which is used to recommend services to students and provide on-demand, timely access to relevant resources that students can engage with on their own terms.
I worked on Sage during my time at the University of Michigan’s Center for Academic Innovation. As lead designer on this project, I was in charge of:
- Designing the application’s UI for students via visual prototypes and assets
- Advising on all user experiences and best design practices
- Market analysis to support branding decisions
- Developing a new brand identity and design system
- Implementing front-end code (HTML/LESS/CSS) to build my designs with the software development team